The size of the chat window is standard and its measurements are:
- Main window: 320 x 500 pixels.
- Additional window: 320 pixels x self (cannot be customized. It can only be removed if you do not want to configure the FAQs).
- Header size: 320 x 48 pixels, including padding.
In the header, you can add your logo or brand image.
- Maximum allowed size: 1 MB.
- Allowed formats: JPG, PNG and GIF.
You cannot change the size of the header or footer.
To customize the virtual agent interactions, you can add and rename an image.
- Image format: PNG, JPG or Gif.
- Maximum weight allowed: 1 MB.
- Size inside the window: 20 x 20 pixels.
It is possible to add an avatar to the chat window, either a static image or an animation with different reactions according to the interactions. This can be enabled or disabled by the channel manager.
- Format: PNG, JPG or Gif.
- Maximum allowed weight: 1MB.
- The size inside the window is 320 x 100 pixels.
To learn more about the requirements for adding an avatar, click on the following articles:
The window can be customized with the institutional or company representative color in HEXADECIMAL format.
Enable or disable closing the chat window.
The typography used in the window is Arial Sans Serif, it cannot be modified, however it is possible to change its size. By default, it is small but you can change its size to medium or large. Read this article to know how to change the font size.