If you need to consume our analytics API from the AgentBot platform and Help, you should pay attention to the following points:
1. Refer to the API documentation via the Postman tool:
- See AgentBot API here
- See Help API here
2. Request the token from your CSM (Customer Success Manager) or Aivo representative.
3. Have an AgentBot user with permissions to access the Analytics section.
In addition, the following items should be noted:
1. Authentication token: This token is active for 10 hours, the client must include a rule in its services to automatically renew the token (if possible).
2. Filtering times: Extract the data in a 7-day interval to perform the analyses.
3. API Analytics documentation: it is possible to filter by language type or by layout.
4. Recommendation: Use a corporate email for credentials, e.g. email@example.com.
5. XToken: You must use the xtoken of the active bot (all channels have the same XToken and can be used to consume the bot APIs).
6. Threads: Our APIs support a maximum of 1 Thread.
7. Availability: The information is not available in real time.
*Important: This API is recommended for queries and report generation.
Questions? Click here and select the "Ask Us" option to contact Aivo support.