When implementing WhatsApp as a new Support channel, we recommend to test the content loaded into AgentBot by taking the following precautions:
- WhatsApp has its own terms and conditions and should be reviewed beforehand.
- Zendesk Sunshine (ex Smooch) is also an intermediary in the integration between Whatsapp and AgentBot, so your Terms of Service should also be taken into account.
- Positus will also allow you to connect your users with the Virtual Assistant and in turn make referrals to human agents if necessary.
- If tests are performed from private or personal numbers, please note that these are subject to Whatsapp rules.
- When testing content, always remember to simulate everyday query situations in moderate amounts of interactions and at an average chat speed, as if you were talking to personal contact. Otherwise, it may be taken as spam or account harassment.
- Another good practice is to directly test all the content in the Aivo platform test chat.
Important: it is not possible to change these terms and conditions since they belong to Whatsapp or Smooch and not to Aivo.