Flow Aivo Studio
- Name: Node name. If filled in, the name will be displayed in the flow window.
- Key (Required): Name of the key to be cached. This will also be the name that must be informed to retrieve the recorded value.
- Global: Indicates whether the recorded value will be accessible only for the user's session (false) or if it will be available for any session (true).
- Method [GET/SET/INCREMENT/DELETE]:
Methods used for cache operations are:
- GET: Used to retrieve previously cached information.
- SET: Used to write cached information for future retrieval.
- INCREMENT: Used for counter. When used, the informed key becomes a counter, always being incremented by 1 (one).
- DELETE: Used to delete a previously cached key/value.
- Input: Name of the variable that contains the value to be cached. This field is mandatory if the selected Method is SET.
- Output: Name of the variable where the value retrieved from the cache will be stored. This field is mandatory if the selected Method is GET.
- Expires: Indicates the amount of time in minutes that the data will be cached. By default the data will be stored for 60 minutes. The time can be a minimum of 1 min. to a maximum of 1440 min. (1 day).
- Encrypt: Encrypts data to be cached. This option is available if the selected Method is SET.
- Decrypt: Decrypts data retrieved from cache. This option is available if the selected Method is GET.
Use the Cache add-on in Aivo Studio
The Caché node allows values to be stored in memory so that they can be retrieved later at any point in the integration.
What does the Cache add-on do?
The Cache complement allows storing values in cache so that they can be retrieved later at any point in the integration.
How to test it?
To test this flow, just activate it with the `Inject` add-on configured to simulate the data received when we call the integration.
The `payload.id` parameter is mandatory to test the flow when we activate the `Inject` plugin. To add it, double click on the inject node, and in the first input add ".id", so that it will result in "payload.id". See below:
The response that presents this flow (with the `Cache` add-on) will be visible in the `Debug` window.
How to use the Cache add-on?
The `id` parameter in `msg.paylod.id` is sent automatically when there is a `Step` component present in the flow.