An alternative to the Call to Action and welcome message that you have configured for your chat window is the ability to log in with a default message.
This can be useful for a mailing campaign (share a link with your users), or to place on a landing page that promotes a product or service of your company. As a result, the window will open with the message you have selected.
It is important to clarify that nothing will be modified in your window or content, it is simply a different way of logging in and is configured from the URL.
To do this you must arm your link as follows: url?send_message=
- Followed by the equal (=) you place the message you want to send. Remember that it has to be an intention previously loaded in the knowledge of your bot.
+ If it is a single word, you only have to write it. For example "=message".
+ If more words, place between each "%20". For example "=message%20with%20mas%20words".
Let's look at an example of each case:
The intention of a single word
- Link format: url?send_message=complements
- Example: http://www.agentbot.net/training-bot/?send_message=complementos
The intention with several words
- Link format: url?send_message=word%20word%20word
- Example: www.agentbot.net/training-bot/?send_message=como%20compro%20un%20vuelo
Important: In case you need to use special characters, we recommend this site: https://www.url-encode-decode.com/