Create, delete or edit customer service attention channels. An unlimited number of channels can be used. The current channels are Facebook Messenger and Web.
To access the Channel Manager from AgentBot, click on the dropdown near your email in the upper right corner of the screen. Then click #Channels
To access the Channel Manager from Live, hoover your cursor over the settings tool on the left side menu and. When the sub-menu is displayed, click on #Channel Manager
List of channels
This table lists the channels created by the client, including the #name, #channel (Facebook Messenger or Web), the #status (Connected or Offline). Click here to edit, delete or create a channel.
Edit channel by clicking the corresponding button. From there, you can edit the settings of the selected channel.
Delete a channel
Delete a channel by clicking the corresponding button. You must confirm the elimination before the channel is deleted.
Create a channel
To create a channel, click on the red circle with an "+" in the bottom right corner.
Then add the #name and #channel where it will be published.
For web channels, you are automatically redirected to the edition section where you should complete all the information. At the same time, a script is created that should be installed on your website.
For Facebook Messenger channels, you must log into Facebook. Here you will see the list of available pages connected with your username.
Web channel configuration
Edit the Web channel to change the configuration of your window, in terms of look, feel and operation. Once the changes are made, hit save. The edited features will be applied in real time.
#Channel name: Edit the name of the selected channel. It cannot be left empty.
#Transfer groups: Select the group that should answer the conversations from the configured window.
- If more than one group is selected, start buttons are automatically generated to select the corresponding transfer.
- If no group is selected, the “All” group is selected by default.
- If one group is selected, conversations will be transferred to the selected group.
#Installation: here is the script that should be incorporated on your web page.
#Status: Activate or deactivate the window.
#Auto-Start: Activate or deactivate the window auto-start feature. Auto-start allows users to chat without having to open a Call To Action (CTA)
#Message Alert: Activate or deactivate the chime when AgentBot or an agent answers.
#Window Messages. Configure the following optional messages:
- Window title (Note: up to 50 characters)
- Message in the text box where the user writes (Note: up to 40 charactrers)
- Welcome message (Note: up to 300 characters)
- Company logo: Add an image or logo that appears in the header. The maximum size is 1 MG in JPG, PNG or GIF format.
- Avatar: Activate or deactivate the avatar section of the window. If activated, you can add an image (PNG or JPG) or a GIF. The maximum size is 1 MG.
- Color: Select the window default color. Enter the hexadecimal code or use the color selector.
- Start button: Activate or deactivate the CTA button. Three styles can be used:
+ Default: Displays the default CTA button
+ Image as button: upload an image as the CTA to open the window
+ Personalized: add a GIF to open the window
+ Personalized: add a programmable button with HTML and CSS code, so you can make your own buttons
- Website location: Configure the position of the window and CTA (if present) on the website. Choose from left-top, center-top, right-top, left-center, right-center, left-bottom, center-bottom, and right-bottom.
- Close button: activate or deactivate the ability to close the window.
Configure pre-chat form
When creating a new channel, you can include a pre-chat form. This form is displayed when the user opens the chat window. Once the channel has been created, go to the #Pre-chat form tab
From here, edit:
#Status: activate or deactivate the pre-chat form. By default, the standard form fields are the name and email.
#Message: the message that accompanies the form.
#Form: create a form with customized fields. First click on the red circle with the "+". Then you choose the #type, #name and reference (the name of the parameter). Choose whether the field is optional or required.
The available field types are #text, #number, #email, #text area and #checkbox.
Once you have finished editing, click on the icon on the right bottom corner to save changes.
|Note: The pre-chat form is only possible to add in web channels.|
Configure Frequently Asked Questions
Configure the frequently asked questions that are displayed in the initial AgentBot tools window to guide the user and resolve problems. Once you create the channel, go to the #FAQ tab
Here you can configure:
#Status: activate or deactivate this tool.
#Automatic: activate or deactivate dynamic FAQ.
|Note: Dynamic FAQ are the most frequently asked questions users ask in the last 7 days. At 12 AM, an automatic scan is performed and the 10 most frequent interactions are displayed.|
#FAQ: If you choose not to use dynamic FAQ, you can select up to 10 fixed questions that appear in the AgentBot tools window. Click the red circle with the "+" and write the question that should be displayed.
Facebook Messenger channel configuration
The only changes that can be made to Facebook Messenger channel are modifications to the #name, the default AivoLive #transfer group, and the #status.
If no transfer group is selected, the conversations will be referred to the "all" group.
Deactivating the channel will deactivate everything on the page: AgentBot and AivoLive.
After making changes, hit “save” to see the updates in real time.