In the Chat module, you will be able to apply the following filters:
- Date and Date Range: In addition to being able to specify “from” and “to” (clicking will display a calendar for selection), you can also choose from general date ranges such as yesterday, this week, last week, last 30 days, this month, last month, this quarter, last quarter, this year.
- Channel: Filters information based on the available support channels.
- Condition: Shows data based on the conditions of the virtual agent.
- Medium: Filters information based on each channel created. That is, for each Web window available or for each configured page of Facebook Messenger.
- Tags: You can select one of the topics of a given session with the virtual agent that you wish to analyze.
- Feedback: Classifies sessions based on the ratings interactions received. Remember that each session can have more than one feedback.
- Device: Filter chats by device: phone, tablet, desktop computer, robot (via Facebook Messenger) or others (unrecognized devices).
- Source URL: Enables filtering of chats based on the origin of the URL.
- Country and City: Filter chats based on the country and/or city where the sessions were generated. Localization is obtained from the user IP.
- Search: Allows you to find an interaction or answer of the virtual agent within the session. Also works for session identification or user information searches.
- Satisfaction: It makes it possible for you to filter the chats from the evaluation given by the user in the Satisfaction Survey. If you have not configured the survey, the only filter shown is the "All", which refers to all conversations.
Important: All selected filters will remain intact as you switch from module to module.