STEP ONE: To request an AI conversational video on your virtual assistant, you must choose the AVATAR, VOICE and BACKGROUND PLAN for your channel.
STEP TWO: Once you have chosen the avatar, voice and background, it is time to send the following information to our Service Center to create the AI conversational video channel.
Note: You need to have login credentials to our Aivo Support Center, see more throughout this article.
Information to be sent to the Aivo team:
- Avatar (name of the avatar selected through the synthesia platform);
- Background (only static image in .JPG);
- FAQ's (frequently asked questions that will be in your channel);
- Welcome and farewell greetings;
- Text that will be available in the text box, for example: "Write your message here";
- Header: bot name that will appear at the top of the window;
- Position and type of CTA;
- Color coding of the channels;
- Whether there is a satisfaction survey and what type of survey will be triggered (CSAT, Stars, NPS and Binary).
Once the information is submitted, our team will begin the process of creating the AI conversational video channel.
Important: Any modification of the AI conversational video channel must be requested through our Call Center via a ticket.
*Date of update: 07/09/2022