The information contained in the tables of each module in Analytics can be downloaded in CSV format. Sometimes, when opening these files, they can be difficult to read as the columns are separated by commas or semicolons, and the rows are separated by line breaks.
To easily sort your data, follow these steps:
- Select column A of the document.
- Click on the "Data" tab.
- Choose the option "Text to Columns."
- A dialog box will open where you should select the option "Delimited" and click "Next."
- In the "Separators" menu, check the options for "Tab" and "Comma."
- Click "Finish," and you're done! Your data will now be sorted.
Here are two videos to guide you through the instructions step by step: