If this is your first time creating a trigger, the first thing you'll see under "Triggers" is the option to "Create new trigger."
If you already have triggers, you can make a new one from the "Add" button.
To create a new trigger, you must complete the following fields:
- Name: This identifies the trigger. This is internal and will not be seen on the website.
- Way to ask: Include the question the trigger will be answering. Make sure that the intention has already been uploaded to the Knowledge section.
- Image or GIF: you can upload any file that is a still image or gif. The file cannot exceed a maximum size of 500kb.
- Destination URL: where you want to display the trigger. This field validates that the URL is correct and not a duplicate.
The content can be displayed either in a single URL, for example: https://aivo.co/clientes/ or with consecutive URLs.
Note: Only one trigger per site is shown. If there are two or more different triggers in the same URL, only one will be displayed at random. If you want to remove one of the built-in URLs, just click "Remove".
- Position on the web: you can choose where the trigger will be located on the web page. It is set at the bottom right by default.
- Preview: View the trigger as you would see it on the website.
- Duration: the time a user stays on the page assigned to automatically display the trigger. By default, this is set at 15 seconds.
- Status: enable or disable a trigger.
- Save settings: Once the trigger is ready, don't forget to save the changes. (The save button will not activate until you have completed all required fields).
Important: This feature is not available on Zendesk’s chat window nor does it work on Facebook or WhatAspp channels.