It's very easy to add your bot so that it also starts responding from Facebook Messenger. To do so, you must follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to the channel manager.
2. Create the channel: To create a channel, you must click on the "New" button in the upper left corner.
3. Fill in the fields with the required information: the name of the channel and define what will be Facebook Messenger.
4. Then you must log in to Facebook to list the pages available to connect associated with that user. If the user is already logged in to Facebook, they will be listed without logging in.
Important: If the login window to Facebook is not displayed, it may be a cache issue, in which case try to perform the action from an incognito window.
5. Choose the Fanpage you want to associate and then click on Save.
6. In the channel configuration, you can edit the name of the channel. It is not possible to edit it when you leave this screen. You can delete it from the list of configured channels by clicking on the trash basket to the right of the channel.
Important: The channel connection must be set up with the administrator user of the Facebook fan page. If the role of this user is changed later or the password is changed from Facebook, the channel will be disconnected and will have to be connected again.