If you need to consume our analytics API from the Live platform, you should pay attention to the following points:
1. Refer to the API's documentation through the Postman tool:
- Check the new Live API here
- Check the old Live API here
2. Request the token from your CSM (Customer Success Manager) or Aivo representative.
3. Have an AgentBot user with permissions to access the Analytics section.
In addition, the following items should be noted:
1. Authentication token: This token is active for 10 hours. When possible, you should include a rule in your services for automatic renewal.
2. Filtering times: Extract the data in a 7-day interval to perform the analyses.
3. API Analytics documentation: it is possible to filter by language type or by layout.
4. Recommendation: Use a corporate email for credentials, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. XToken: You must use the xtoken of the bot you have active (all channels have the same XToken and you can use it to consume the bot's API's).
6. Threads: Our APIs support a maximum of 1 Thread.
7. Availability: The information is not available in real time.
Important: This API is recommended for queries and report generation.
We offer the following endpoints:
GetConversationDetail: It will get the details of a particular session.
GetConversationList: Get the information of a group of sessions by date filtering.
GetSLA: Get the SLA information for each group.
GetFeedback: Get the feedback for a given period.
GetAgentsStats: Get the agent report metrics for a given period.
Questions? Click here and select the "Ask Us" option to contact Aivo support.