From Engage's simple interface, it is possible for anyone in the company to create a one-time campaign, regardless of which team they belong to.
To start a one-time campaign, follow these steps:
After logging into Engage, select Campaigns from the side menu, then Create new campaign, and then select One Time from the drop-down menu.
Fill in the required fields to create the campaign:
- Campaign name: It is important that campaign names are not repeated, otherwise the platform will not allow you to save them.
- From: Number from which the campaign will be sent. It will be in the list of active numbers.
- Template: You must select the template to be used from the list of approved templates.
When the selection is complete, click the "Continue" button.
You will be able to see a preview of the format of the chosen template.
In this type of campaign, the audience is uploaded via a .CSV format file that must be saved in utf-8 encoding.
This format can also be opened in a notepad.
For each template chosen, a sample file is available. So you can download the sample, fill in your audience's data, and then upload the file with the data to the platform.
Once done, upload the complete file and click "Continue".
- Our audience will start being processed.
- We will receive an email at the address we entered into the Engage platform as soon as the process is complete, to start sending the campaign.
- If there are errors in the audience file, you will also be informed by email before starting the campaign and you will also see a message at the bottom of the screen informing you that there are one or more errors in the uploaded data.
- We can either accept the terms and conditions and start the campaign or download the file in which the detected errors will be reflected, update the information correctly and upload the audience again and then start the campaign with the entire contact base.
- We can also schedule the campaign by determining the date and time of the mailing.
On this same screen, you can see:
- Maximum campaign amount to be paid based on the number of messages to be sent and the countries that will receive the messages.
- Campaign name: The name we set when we created the campaign.
- From: Number from which we will send the messages.
- Template: The name of the template we chose for this campaign.
- Audience (Audience): Name we give to our audience file.
- Total Messages: Number of recipients in our audience file.
- Destination: Country or countries of the recipients' numbers.
- Start Campaign: Once the campaign is started, the tool will send the message templates to the numbers in the list.
If all deliveries are successful, the campaign is closed.
If numbers are temporarily unavailable, Engage keeps the campaign active for 24 hours to try to send the message to all lines. After this period, the campaign is automatically terminated.
In both cases, at the end of the campaign, the approximate cost of the campaign is obtained.
To check the submissions, you will have access to the campaigns section, a screen that shows the list of all the campaigns created and also the details of each campaign.
At the same time, if we need, we can receive the link to the campaign report in our email from the campaign details in the Generate Report option.