The website channel allows different settings related to the look and feel of the window and its general operation.
To access the manager, click on Channels under Settings on the left-hand side of the platform.
In the Settings tab, you will find a range of different settings for example:
- Channel name (this field is mandatory).
- Automatic opening: This enables or disables the option for the window to open automatically without having a CTA (call to action) button.
- Message alert: This enables or disables the alert sound for messages from AgentBot or agents. The notification is a default sound and cannot be changed.
- CTA location: This is where you can change where your CTA (Call To Action) button will appear on your website. E.g: left bottom, right top, etc.
- Script: This is here you find the script that is needed to install your chatbot on your web page.
From the Initial Form tab, you can create a form that your users will have to fill out upon starting a conversation with your virtual assistant. You can setup the different fields (e.g. name, email, number etc) and only enable the form once it is ready to be online. Don’t forget to save and publish changes before you test it online.
To find out more about how to set this up you can read the following article: How can I configure an initial form?
You can read more about this in this article: What are FAQs?