The filters will help you organize the information to analyze the virtual assistant’s behavior.
In Interactions you will be able to apply the following filters:
- Date and Date Range: In addition to being able to specify “from” and “to” (clicking will display a calendar for selection), you can also choose from general date ranges such as yesterday, this week, last week, last 30 days, this month, last month, this quarter, last quarter, this year.
- Frequency: Groups statistics by hour, day, week, month, and by year (depending on the selected period, some frequencies will not be available).
- Channel: Filters information based on the available support channels.
- Condition: Shows data based on the conditions of the virtual agent.Medium: Filters information based on each channel created. That is, for each Web window available or for each configured page of Facebook Messenger.
- Resolution: filter interactions based on the way the session ended. The options are: evasive, answer, other, negative feedback, same answers, direct transfer, answer tool.
- Tags: Enables the selection of certain topics brought up during the interaction with the virtual agent that need to be analyzed.
- Feedback: Classifies interactions based on the ratings received.
- Device: Specifies whether the interactions occurred on a phone, tablet, desktop computer, robot (via Facebook Messenger) or others (unrecognized devices).
- Source URL: Enables filtering of interactions based on the origin of the URL.
- Country and City: Shows the country and/or city where the interactions were generated. Localization is obtained from the user IP.
Important: All selected filters will remain intact as you switch from module to module.