Suggestions to keep in mind about the key roles on the project:
- Profile: They must be executive, flexible, able to make decisions and have knowledge about technology. They should be customer-oriented. Ideally, they will belong to the department where the tool will be used.
- Experience: Related to customer service.
- Time: Participation in the first meeting for strategic definitions and in the weekly follow-up meetings during Onboarding.
- Activities: Definitions of objectives and project scope. Mediation with other departments regarding task progress. General coordination and decision-making about project details.
- Profile: They must have knowledge of technology and communications. They need to communicate clearly and have good writing skills.
- Experience: Customer contact (understanding their needs, frequent questions, concerns, the different ways they express themselves, etc.)
- Time: During the construction of knowledge, as much time as possible (ideally full-time), and then part-time dedication.
- Activities: Meet, join, draft and upload the knowledge on the platform.
- Design: Provide input in adapting the interface and intervention, if an avatar is used.
- IT: Only necessary if using integrations in the answers.
- Web: Placement of script on website.
- Customer Service: Provide your experience to adapt the knowledge, questions, and answers.