The filters will help you organize the information to analyze the virtual assistant’s behavior.
In Sessions, you will be able to apply the following filters:
- Date and Date Range: In addition to being able to specify “from” and “to” (clicking will display a calendar for selection), you can also choose from general date ranges such as yesterday, this week, last week, last 30 days, this month, last month, this quarter, last quarter, this year.
- Frequency: Groups statistics by hour, day, week, month, and by year (depending on the selected period, some frequencies will not be available).
- Channel: Filters information based on the available support channels.
- Condition: Shows data based on the conditions of the virtual agent.
- Medium: Filters information based on each channel created. That is, for each Web window available or for each configured page of Facebook Messenger.
- Resolution: Filters sessions based on whether the last interaction was identified as evasive, answer, other, negative feedback, same answers, direct transfer, answer tool.
- Tags: Enables the selection of certain topics brought up during the session with the virtual agent that need to be analyzed.
- Feedback: Classifies sessions based on the ratings interactions received. Remember that each session can have more than one feedback.
- Device: Specifies whether the sessions were initiated on a phone, tablet, desktop computer, robot (via Facebook Messenger) or others (unrecognized devices).
- Source URL: Enables filtering of sessions based on the origin of the URL.
- Country and City: Shows the country and/or city where the sessions were generated. Localization is obtained from the user IP.
Important: All selected filters will remain intact as you switch from module to module.