In the Tags module, you will be able to apply the following filters:
- Date and Date Range: In addition to being able to specify “from” and “to” (clicking will display a calendar for selection), you can also choose from general date ranges such as yesterday, this week, last week, last 30 days, this month, last month, this quarter, last quarter, this year.
- Frequency: Groups statistics by hour, day, week, month, and by year (depending on the selected period, some frequencies will not be available).
- Channel: Filters information based on the available support channels.
- Condition: Shows data based on the conditions of the virtual agent.
- Number of interactions: Filter tags based on the minimum or maximum number of interactions.
- Medium: Filters information based on each channel created. That is, for each Web window available or for each configured page of Facebook Messenger.
- Device: Filter tags by device: phone, tablet, desktop computer, robot (via Facebook Messenger) or others (unrecognized devices).
- Source URL: Enables filtering of tags based on the origin of the URL.
- Country and City: Filter tags based on the country and/or city where the sessions were generated. Localization is obtained from the user IP.
Important: All selected filters will remain intact as you switch from module to module.