The IFrame complement is extremely useful when it comes to displaying maps. For example: showing your company's or your branch location(s). You can easily create your own map on Google Maps and embed it on your Agentbot. If you wish to do so, follow these steps:
1. Go to Google Maps.
2. Click on the three lines in the upper left margin.
3. Select "Your places".
4. Click on "Maps".
5. Click on the "Create Map" option at the bottom of the page.
6. A new tab will open and in this page place the address you want to indicate on the map in the search bar.
7. Once the map shows you the chosen address, click on "Add to Map".
8. When you’ve added the address, you can change the style of the icon that marks the site (such as shape or color), you can edit the title, add pictures, add directions, and delete.
9. From the search bar you will be able to continue adding locations, if you have them.
Important: The map must be “Public” in order to embed it onto your bot. You can adjust this setting by going in "Share" and clicking on “Get link”.
10. Click on the three dots at the top left of the options panel and select "Embed on my site”.
11. Copy the code.
12. Create the intention in which you want to include your map in the Aivo Platform.
13. Paste the code into the URL field of the map that you want to be shown.
Important: Since it is a URL field, remove parts of the code that are in quotation marks (“”) so that it only should be an HTTPS link.
14. Save, publish, and you're done!
View the following video to see how it's done: