Once a transfer group is created, you can edit it depending on the type by clicking on Settings, Transfers. The things you can set up in all transfers are:
- Name: Here you can change the name of the transfer.
- Transfer message: Here you can change the message shown when the customer is being transferred to a representative.
- Out of hours message: You can change the message that appears when the customer is writing out of the transfer hours.
- Support hours: You can set up the hours for one particular dia or the whole week.
- You can choose the support hours you need between 00hs and 23hs. If you want to set up the whole week you can select the same schedule for Monday to Friday. If you need to set different times for different days of the week in specific time slots. For example, from 9 am to 12 pm or 3 pm to 11 pm Monday through Friday and then 9 am till 12 pm on Saturday.
Depending on the transfer type, you can also edit:
- Transfer group: Here you can change the Live agent group which the customers can be transferred to. This configuration is only for our product Live.
- Chat URL: You can assign the URL where you want the chat to be transferred to. This option is only available for OpenChat, OpenPopup, Voice, and Genesys.
- Support hours integration: This option allows you to incorporate an integration that has already been created. This option is only available for Script transfers, the integration will be shown before the transfer.
- Out of hours integration: This option allows you to incorporate an integration that has already been created to be shown out of hours. This option is only available for Script transfers.
Department: Choose the Zendesk department where you need your chats to be transferred to. This option is only available for Zendesk.