You can access all the content uploaded to your bot from the Knowledge section. You will see a total of 20 intentions, or questions, per page. There are different filters so you can search for specific groups of intentions.
Intentions are listed by their creation date and contain the following information:
- Intention: The intention exactly as it was uploaded.
- Answer: The answer to the intention. It specifies if there are tools, channels or conditions assigned to it.
- Tags: Topics linked to the intention.
- Interactions: Number of times a user has asked that intention.
- Positive feedback: Amount of positive feedback for that intention.
- Negative feedback: Amount of negative feedback for that intention.
- Revision: Specifies if the intention is marked for revision.
- Status: Specifies if the intention is published (online) or not.
- Actions: Displays all available actions to work on the intention (try it out, edit and delete it).