Having Facebook Messenger as a support channel implies certain site-specific limitations, so there can be some differences in the operation of the AgentBot chat window.
This is why it is essential to have in mind that it is not possible to customize or alter any aspect. Some of these limitations are: altering styles, formats, colors, layouts, views, etc. AgentBot includes this channel complying with and adjusting to the preset fixed guidelines of this messaging platform.
Below there is a list of some of Facebook Messenger limitations:
- The avatar can't be included in this channel.
- Stickers sent can't be interpreted.
- Likes can't be interpreted.
- Images sent by the users are not recognized. When an image is sent, they will receive the following message: “ I'm sorry. I only support messages in text format.”
- Ads can't be used. As it is a reactive channel, this integration does not support this proactive tool.