The virtual assistant’s webchat window has a new look! We redesigned its aesthetics to improve usability and offer a modern, updated, and efficient customer service experience, while also boosting engagement and conversions on your website.
Learn more about each of the changes
* Fonts adapt better to different browsers and devices to facilitate reading
* 320x500 window with more space for conversations
* Cleaner and simpler message bubbles to better differentiate between the bot’s and client’s messages. Bot’s name only shows up in the first interaction.
* The bot’s icon in the conversation will always be above the message.
* Buttons are more visible and you can choose to add a main button and then, secondary ones.
* Forms with more contrast to make entry of information easier.
* The length of the FAQ window adapts to the number of selected intentions. Also, you can close it and reopen it whenever you need to!
* Satisfaction surveys have a new look to enhance your customers' ratings and suggestions so you have more information to make better decisions about the experience.
* All quick replies buttons will be visible in the window, to avoid the customer having to scroll horizontally.
Here is a video so you can see all the changes!